Sunday, September 13, 2009

13/09/2009

Wow~its a unbeliveable day tat i ever met~
swt~
whn finish my IT Exam..
i was very happy to back my condo and pack
all my stuff~
and den go back to my LOvely Hometown~
but den~
whn on the way back my condo~
the god was did a great job!!it start raining~
omg
but luckily is juz a small rain~
hak dak ngo ak~
after packing all my ting,
handphone,laptop,and my Electronic Media notes,
i start come down from 22floor..
whn arrive the lobby~
the god damn rain fall heavily
i dun have any unbrella to go out from my condo~
so i went to block A to wait until the rain become smaller
onli go to the street thr wait for my bus..
but
i had waited for 30 min++
but the rain still heavy..
den i saw the guard hse thr~
a white Myvi 8825..
hhaha~tat my frend,
she went thr for pick her bf to McD..
haha~
i den beg her to give me a seat into her car
haha~
hw nice she is,
she fetch me to the WANGSA MAJU LRT STATION...
after that...
whn im arrive PASAR SENI,
i took a bus back to Seremban
the road was so sesak!!
becoz of raining i guess..
but i had date a frend go out!!
i worried i will be late..
but she said want watch a muvee with a frend name DAVID
den mou bin lor~
after arrive my hometown,
my mom fetch me to my new hse!!
wow~
my new hse was IMBA~
i love it much!!
and tis 3 of OCT
we will move in~
ngek ngek ngek!!
dong yin~
i also got go out with my frend lar..
hahaa~
she quite funny geh..
we ate kenny roger spageti..
chat alot of tings
and today~
we went jusco too~
after finish breakfast at lobak TARROT cafe
we go to jusco with her family~
wa..
nt bad geh ma..
we play basketball machine~
hahaha..
play alot of tings..
hmm~
quite happy geh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment